Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 9:22AM
The bullet points from 20 things to start doing in your relationships:
- Free yourself from negative people.
- Let go of those who are already gone.
- Give people you don't know a fair chance.
- Show everyone kindness and respect.
- Accept people just the way they are.
- Encourage others and cheer for them.
- Be your imperfectly perfect self.
- Forgive people and move forward.
- Do little things every day for others.
- Pay attention to who your real friends are.
- Always be loyal.
- Stay in better touch with people who matter to you.
- Keep your promises and tell the truth.
- Give what you want to receive.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Allow others to make their own decisions.
- Talk a little less, and listen more.
- Leave perry arguments alone.
- Ignore unconstructive, hurtful commentary.
- Pay attention to your relationship with yourself.