"There are two ways to avoid getting burnt out. These are the only two ways I have EVER succeeded in avoiding getting burnt out." - James Altucher
When considering a trip to Las Vegas, I'm always looking for ways to reduce my cash outlay. While this doesn't count as travel hacking in my book, I'm all in if I can catch some discounts or freebies.
Here’s some information I’ve cobbled together so far using the M life games that are available on Facebook and as apps:
- There are 4 different games you can play to earn coins/points
- myVegas Slots
- myVegas BlackJack
- POP! Slots
- KONAMI Slots
- Each game gives you free coins and bonuses every day you open each app
- If you link them to your Facebook account, all of your coins go into one pot
- You need a M life account number to redeem your points but you can play without one
- Register for a M life account at https://www.mlife.com/en/sign-up.html
- You can pickup your M life card from a M life counter at any MGM property
- To redeem a reward, you need: your driver’s license, M life card, and your myVegas reward purchase confirmation number
- You need to go to the reward location’s M life counter to have the it loaded to your card
- You can only redeem three myVegas rewards every rolling 30-day period
- You can earn discounted items, buy one get ones, or fully comp’d tickets and rooms
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ― Jim Rohn
"One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat." ― Napolean Hill in Think and Grow Rich
"Pause for a moment, right now, to notice where you are.
What is it like? What is the light like? What about the sounds, the smells, the feelings your body is feeling, the people around you? What is your state of mind? What are you worried about, joyful about? What is stopping you from appreciating this moment?"
Geoffrey Durso said in a statement. “Rather than just being a pain reliever, acetaminophen can be seen as an all-purpose emotion reliever.”